CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Import a Nigga

hubba! habahaba! laughin like 'George of the Jungle'
nigga u on crac.. this aint 'Madagascar 2'.
covered w/ fur like som kinda movie star
both comedies were gud tho.
there stan'in lookin like 'Erykah Badu'
u kinda now remind me of the flick 'Comin to America'.

he was like No No No! me from Nigeria
u not understan my accent?
ok ok imma tell u wat he told me thru my terms.
i had to leave, frenz tlkin bullshyt like its there decision to kno.
nd i dont ave the heart to beat these b*tch niggas
cuz they're bein influence to rob on the go.
as in for the clout in the streets,
they more likely ave u watchin
implicatin corruption nd ethic violence.

had a tlk w/ my family nd they agreed that,
marryin an outlander was the safest way to get bac.
was already international like my f*ckin visa tho
so i came here lookin...
luckily enuff i met Ms. Rightfornow, rite after i landed.
finalli bindin as one, four months after..
so we too can exists jointly avin 'one love, one heart'.
its now significant to reside in her nation
processin my stay up in this region.

0 comments: