CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Flavour of my L.I.F.E.


lemmi jus start off by sayin...
life is gud but for me thas not enough.
its bittersweet moment as i hunt
non complacent, so i chase after som'ting.
call me cocky, bt you cant stop me
i'll styl leave HOPE behind.

pursuin the prey, mottled green camouflage scheme,
i blend with the environ
concurrently tryna empower the mind
seekin solace as a precaution towards lonesome.
like gamblin its a No! No! they nvr choose risk,
pathless as in a square suffocatin, thinkin outside the box.

adventure thas where i wna be at, explorin.
grant me a permit! the licence to get out
further i wanna look to their backs, wavin as i walk out.
unhappi nd depress as i wud be while goin along lonely,
one wish; carryin everybody.
leave this borin town, enter bein entertain by dreams;
its bittersweet story.

0 comments: